Chelysheva I.D. and other authorized persons for the purposes of maintaining the site (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration) are interested in making you aware of how your Personal Data is collected, used, and disclosed. This Privacy Notice is intended to help you understand what privacy practices are used, including what Personal Data we collect, why it is collected, how it is used and how it is protected, as well as what rights of an individual you can exercise.
If you do not agree to the terms of the Privacy Notice, you should immediately stop using the site.
This notice applies exclusively to the website http: https://czeshkacademy.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site). С. Academy does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites, in case of clicking on links that may be available on the site.
Personal data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual.
By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Website http://czeshkacademy.com/, (hereinafter referred to as the Site), the operator of which is an individual Irina Chelysheva with registration number MB1656052, by filling in the fields of the online application (registration) the User:
· confirms that the personal data specified by him belongs to him personally;
· acknowledges and confirms that he has carefully and fully read this Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data contained therein, indicated by him in the fields of the online application (registration) on the website
· acknowledges and confirms that all the provisions of this Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data are clear to him;
· consents to the processing of the personal data provided by the Site for the registration of the User on the Site;
· agrees to the terms of personal data processing without any reservations and restrictions.
The User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely, performing the actions provided for in paragraph 3, part 1, Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 «On Personal Data», and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, of his own free will and in his own interest.
The User’s consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed, and conscious.
The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Site User.
This User consent is processed for the following purposes: registration of Users on the Website, implementation of educational and consulting services, marketing campaigns, interaction with potential clients, analytical reports, communications with the client, and is applied to the processing of the following personal data:
· last name, first name, patronymic;
· place of stay (city, region);
· phone numbers;
· passport data;
· email addresses (E-mail);
· date of birth;
· level of knowledge (initial and its progress);
· service delivery objectives;
· hobbies and interests, achievements;
· the field of professional activity, resume;
· audio and video recordings are recorded during the provision of services with the participation of the User.
The purpose of collecting Personal Data means:
· user identification for the purposes of placing an order;
· provision of services;
· conclusion of a service agreement;
· processing and receiving payments and challenging them;
· for tax purposes;
· processing requests and requests from Users;
· implementation of effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site;
· sending advertising information with the User's consent;
· informing about special offers, pricing information, newsletters with the User's Consent.
Additionally, the Site collects and processes depersonalized data about visitors (including cookies) using Yandex.Metrica Internet statistics services https://metrika.yandex.ru, Google Analytics https://analytics.google.com, and Facebook advertising networks https://facebook.com, Instagram https://www.instagram.com, and VKontakte https://vk.com.
The user provides the service with C. Academy has the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data:
· collection and accumulation;
· storage within the reporting retention periods established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years, from the date of termination of the use of the Site services by the User;
· clarification (update, change);
· use for the purposes specified in this agreement;
· transfer to third parties in compliance with measures ensuring the protection of personal data from unauthorized access, as well as at the request of the court.
The User agrees that during the provision of services with his participation, audio and/or video recordings may be recorded in order to improve the quality of service and provided to third parties for their processing. The User guarantees that the information provided by the User during the use of the site or the provision of services does not concern his personal life.
The security of personal data is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection. The site ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
The target audience making the decision to provide our Services are adults, however, there may be cases when a person under the age of 18 decides to familiarize himself with the Services on our Website or purchase the relevant Services. If we know that the consumer is a person under the age of 18, we will not use the consumer's Personal Data for marketing purposes, except in cases where the parents (other legal representatives) of a minor have knowingly given consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data.
We also draw your attention to the fact that persons under a certain age cannot have access to certain sections of our Sites. We may use your Personal Data for the purposes of checking your age and applying certain age restrictions.
We strive to take reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transfer or data storage system can guarantee 100% security. If you have reason to believe that interaction with us is no longer safe, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data retention periods are set taking into account the purposes for which they were obtained. The criteria used to determine the period of data storage by us include: (i) the length of time during which you maintain a relationship with us using the Site and other communication methods indicated on the site; (ii) the existence of a legal obligation of which we are the subject; or (iii) whether it is appropriate to retain such data in the light of our legal status (for example, in connection with applicable statute of limitations provisions, as well as with respect to court proceedings or official investigations).
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country in which we have businesses or in which we cooperate with service providers, therefore, by using the Site, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence, which may establish data protection rules different from those in force in your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities or security agencies in such other countries may have the right to access your Personal Data.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, as well as a request for clarification of the data, their complete or partial deletion can be carried out by sending the User a corresponding order in simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail) email@example.com. In addition, the User can always get acquainted with the information that we store about him by writing to this e-mail.
The Site Administration regularly checks its privacy and security notice and, if necessary, revises it in accordance with legislative, organizational, or technological changes without the User’s consent. Any change to the specified notification will be reflected on this page. When making changes in the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
The current version is always on the page at: czeshkacademy.com/privacy
In order to optimize the operation of the service and interaction with the User, the Site has the right to collect the User data specified in this section from social networks:
· other systems for posting personal data if there is a link to it on the Website.
In case of any questions or suggestions regarding the notification, it should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org